Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Why I love blogging (part one)

Thank you junipers for the softie post. Since at least half of our visitors come from sweet juniper, you have probably already read it. And you probably already know that Dutch and Wood are among the very best that the blog world has to offer. (The BOB awards got it so wrong. Is there a petition we can file or something?)

When I started this blog, it was simply a place to write about Miles and record the details of his life. I had no idea it would lead me to so many like-minded people, who are out there in the world living lives so similar to my own. Soon I was reading other blogs, but much too shy to comment. And then, eventually, I left my first ever comment - on sweet juniper. I am not sure exactly why I decided to delurk on their site, but I think it was because they seemed like two people that I would want to be friends with in real life. They are creative, smart and hipper than god. That kid of theirs is cuter than cute. And everyone knows they give the cute ones to the really nice people.


Wondering why the people in this advertisement are having so much fun? Because they have softies. Get one for yourself here. No need to be shy. I'm really very nice and I love getting emails.

No comments: